We provide a 12 month warranty for all products that have been purchased from Australian Furniture warehouse.
The Warranty period commences from the date of collection or delivery of the goods.
This Warranty is subject to the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (“Australian Consumer Law”).
The benefits provided in our Warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law, and any other laws in relation to the products to which this Warranty relates.
This Warranty covers the replacement or repair of any product that has a manufacturing or material defect that is not the result of normal wear and tear, or a natural characteristic of the material used.
This Warranty is does not cover products used for commercial purposes.
Exclusions: Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, this Warranty does not apply to any products sold as seconds, floor stock, ex-display or products that have a defect which has been drawn to the customer’s attention before the purchase of the product.
The Warranty will not apply if:
- The product has not been used or maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions as provided with the product.
- Its normal wear and tear
- Damage occurring during your own transporting of the goods (collection)
- Insignificant or minor variations in dimensions, colour, grain or finish
You may not be entitled to a Refund or exchange if:
- You change your mind
- You decide you cannot afford the item
- The product does not fit into your house or the space you were looking to place the item
How Do You Claim The Warranty?
For any warranty inquiries please complete the contact form via our 'Contact Us' page, making sure to include your order number, a description of the issue, and pictures or video of the product. Alternatively, please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.