Australian Furniture Warehouse is located in Adelaide, South Australia and Melbourne, Victoria. We specialise in providing high quality and beautiful ranges at up to 80% off what other retailers charge.
We achieve this in many ways. The main reason we can charge so little is the fact we don't have a fancy store front. We open our warehouse doors approximately 10 times a year allowing us to reduce overheads. We also go straight to the supplier and order huge quantities of peoples favourites. We are confident in our product ranges and we are certain that you are going to find something you love!
Do you deliver?
Yes we provide a delivery service with one of our partners.
Can I come prior to the event to test a product?
No, we are only open to the public on our sale dates.
Can you reserve items?
No, it is first in best dressed. We aim to sell out of all our stock each sale to make room for new affordable ranges so don't hesitate.
When is your next sale?
We only open our doors when we have filled our warehouse. To be notified of our next sale enter your email address here and we will contact you the day before.
What is your contact details?
If you have a question we will do our best to get back to you. send us a message on Facebook or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The best way to get answers about a product is to ask a staff member on the day of the sale.
Please note, our phone number (1300 251 607) is only for people organising pickup.
What is your address?
Currently our warehouses are located at
39 Hampton Road, Keswick, 5035
200 Gipps St, Abbotsford, 3067
Terms & Conditions
• First in best dressed
• No online purchasing facility available, must be present to purchase
• Cash; Credit Card or Eftpos payments available
• We are a clearance house and only open on specific days through the year
• We do not hold products
• Pick up of purchased items is to occur within 1 weeks or purchase
• Pick up times; Event days 10am to 4pm, weekdays 10am to 3pm
• Non event weekends we are not open for pick up.
We will gladly Refund or Exchange an item if:
• The item is faulty and you were not aware of the fault at the time of purchase
• The item is not the same as the description or as shown or advertise
• The item does not perform as per the manufacturers intention
You may not be entitled to a Refund or Exchange if:
• You have changed your mind and no longer require the item
• You were made aware of a fault in the item prior to purchase
• You were responsible for the fault.
All Refund Requests MUST be accompanied with an Original Receipt or other Proof of Purchase
Unless otherwise stated, all items purchased from Warehouse Furniture Clearance come with a standard 12 month consumer warranty
Our Deliveries are outsourced to Contract delivery drivers.
Orders will be delivered unassembled unless stated otherwise (most likely in a box).
Unfortunately Contractors are unable to commit to specific delivery times however they are able to confirm a four hour delivery window for the day you will receive your goods.
The contractor will give you a confirmation call the day before your delivery. A standard delivery does not include deliveries that fit into the following categories:
- Require more than 2 men
- Require access over a fence or a balcony
- is above the first floor
- will take more than 20 minutes
- is more than 5 cubic meters
- where vehicle access and parking is restricted - require a specific time
Please advise us of any special requirements you may have for your delivery, a special delivery can be arranged but will incur an additional fee.
If you are not contactable or not able to accept your delivery in the agreed time window on the nominated day an additional delivery fee may be charged.
If you are unable to receive your delivery within 14 days of the agreed delivery date a storage charge may apply. Please ensure that you advise us of all your contact numbers including all relevant mobile numbers.